The newly starred chef Julien Lucas – from the restaurant La Villa Camille et Julien (1 Michelin star), signs a partnership with Eurest Luxembourg. Julien Lucas will create a range of products called Signature by La Villa de Camille et Julien and will intervene on various occasions alongside the company.
The aim of this collaboration is to offer quality cuisine, while integrating a section dedicated to local and responsible cuisine. From July 4th, the new offer will consist of six sandwiches and six salads, with recipes designed in the spirit of “reasoned cuisine”. For this first year, the 12 creations of the chef will be available according to the seasons, in most of the 60 restaurants that offer the Bienfait range of Eurest Luxembourg.
Other concrete actions are also planned:
- Chef Lucas will take part in the company’s various events, such as the Chefs’ Days or the Chefs’ Meetings. These convivial moments will be an opportunity to share his know-how and his knowledge of eco-responsible cooking with the company’s chefs. One of the objectives of this partnership is to develop new culinary strategies in line with CSR, a key concern of Eurest Luxembourg (promotion of local and seasonal products, reduction of waste, use of plastic, etc.).
- Finally, he will perform several services in the executive lounges of Eurest clients and during signature meals, four-handed dinners and other events.
« The choice to work with Chef Julien Lucas and his wife Camille Tardif was an obvious one for Eurest Luxembourg. Together, we want to promote the development of a more responsible cuisine in the catering services sector. »
About Eurest Luxembourg
Eurest Luxembourg, a brand of Compass Group Luxembourg, focuses its efforts on being more responsible at all levels.
On a daily basis, nearly 1,800 employees are working on four key issues:
- Multiplying actions to reduce environmental impact,
- Commit to responsible purchasing and menus,
- Strengthening links with local players,
- Giving everyone a chance and helping to develop the skills of our teams.
The first beneficiaries of this great collaboration will be the clients and guests of Eurest Luxembourg. The expectations of the population in terms of responsible food are growing: this collective awareness is accelerating, and this, among all publics. Through this type of partnership, Eurest Luxembourg pursues its development and supports a young up-and-coming chef with shared convictions and values.