Candidates must have the necessary seniority to capitalize on the work of these 5 years, develop the orders/advertisements and the customer/advertiser base.
The position requires a high degree of professionalism in dealing with clients, visiting returning clients, new prospects, presenting our services, proposing and closing deals.
An affinity with the gastronomic and lifestyle world will be an advantage.
- Min. BAC + 3 (marketing focus, sales)
- Experience with a CRM (Zoho or equivalent product)
- Preferred languages: Luxembourgish, German, French, English (with a command of at least two of these languages, Luxembourgish being an asset)
- Driver’s license (class B)
- EU citizenship or valid Luxembourg work permit
- A fixed salary + bonus and attractive commissions and other benefits.
- A mobility package (fuel card, telephone and laptop).
- An exciting working environment and a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Interesting prospects for development within the company