- Soft butter and flour, for the moulds
- 125 g kiwi berries (mini kiwis with edible peel)
- 275 g flour
- 50 g chopped almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp almond liqueur
- 75 ml vegetable oil
- 250 g sour cream
- Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C convection oven.
2. Grease individual baking tins or the cavities of a muffin tin and dust with flour.
3. Wash and drain the kiwi berries and cut larger specimens in half.
4. Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder and baking soda carefully in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs lightly.
5. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, liqueur, oil and sour cream and mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix everything just until the dry ingredients are moist. Gently fold in two thirds of the kiwi berries.
7. Pour the dough into the moulds and spread the remaining fruit on top.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes (stick test). Remove from the oven, leave to cool in the mould for a few minutes, then remove from the mould and allow to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar to serve as desired.