- 125 g salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk, lukewarm
- 1 handful dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 100 g Appenzeller®, grated
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, ground
- 175 g plain fromage frais
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- sprigs of chives
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C. Using a food processor, beat the butter with the eggs until smooth. Add the flour little by little while stirring. Pour in the milk. Then add the dried tomatoes, Appenzeller® and sunflower seeds. Season with pepper.
- Divide the dough among the cupcake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Basil cream: In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Using a piping bag, spread the mixture over the cupcakes. Decorate with sprigs of chives.