- 300 g flour
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 glass milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 50 g butter + a little for buttering
- 400 g apple compote
- 1 apple
- 1 egg yolk
- a little sugar
- cinnamon (if desired)
1. Put the flour in a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Crumble the yeast into the well. Add the lukewarm milk. Gradually work in the flour. Add the egg, salt and sugar and knead the dough well. Add the butter and work it in. Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a dry cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for 1/2 -1 hour.
2. Butter a tart tin. Roll out the dough and spread it on the tin. Allow the tart to rise again before topping.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. peel the apple, remove the core and slice the apple.
5. Spread the tart with apple compote and top with the apple slices.
6. Whisk the egg yolk with the sugar and brush the apple slices with it.
7 Bake the tart in the oven for 20 minutes.