- 2 bunches asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 50 g macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- Balsamic vinegar, to serve
For the Salsa Verde
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves picked
- 1 bunch basil, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy
- 125 ml olive oil
1. Toss asparagus in oil. Season.
2. Heat a char-grill on high. Cook for 2 minutes, turning, until tender.
The Salsa Verde
1. In a small food processor, combine herbs, capers, vinegar, mustard, garlic and anchovy. With motor running, gradually add oil. Season.
2. Add vinegar to a sauce pan of simmering water. Add eggs, 1 at a time, cook for 2–3 minutes until whites just set. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
3 Toss rocket, radish and avocado together Top with asparagus, eggs and salsa verde. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle