For the dough
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Butter
- 20 0ml Milk
- 200 g Sugar
- 600 g Flour
- 1⁄2 sachet of dry yeast
For the glaze
- egg white for brushing
- decorating sugar for sprinkling
1. Take the eggs, butter and milk out of the fridge 2 hours before, so that all ingredients are at room temperature.
2. Mix the butter, eggs and sugar together. Add the milk. Add flour and mix with the yeast. Knead well (best done by hand).
3. Let the dough rest for 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
5. Form several small balls from the dough for the lamb and place them side by side on a baking tray.
6. Form a long roll for the bunny. Tie a bow from the roll by twisting both ends together. Form a small ball and place it in the middle of the bow as the tail of the bunny.
7. Brush the yeast figures with egg white and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
8. After baking, sprinkle hail sugar on the hot figures.