This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 225 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 115 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 50 ml milk
- 50 g chopped almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 23cm loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the mashed bananas.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the chopped almonds.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place the sliced bananas on top of the batter.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine