- 150 g flour
- 120 g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g cold butter in pieces
- 200 g frozen Blueberries
- 3 teaspoons vanilla custard powder to stir cold
- 250 g fresh blueberries
- 1 vanilla pod
- 500 g lean cream cheese, 0% fat
- 1 tsp grated organic lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 1 packet cream stiffener
1. Knead the flour, 40 g icing sugar, egg yolk, 1 pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of cold water and pieces of butter with the dough hook of the mixer to a smooth dough. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C circulating air.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Place in a greased springform pan of 22 cm Ø and press the rim firmly down. Prick the base several times with a fork. Bake in the oven on the lowest shelf for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Let it cool down in the mould on a grid.
4. Puree the thawed 200 g blueberries and 20 g icing sugar. Then stir in the vanilla custard powder. Mix in half the fresh blueberries.
5. For the cream, cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pulp. Stir the cream cheese, 60 g icing sugar, vanilla pulp, lemon rind and juice. Whip cream with cream stiffener until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese cream. Spread the cream on the pre-baked base. Chill for 30 minutes. Before serving, spread the berry sauce on the cake and garnish with the remaining fresh blueberries.