- 1 kg beans (preferably fresh beans for Bouneschlupp, available on the market from mid-July)
- 0.5 kg potatoes
- 1 large tin (800 g) of peeled tomatoes
- 400 g bacon
- Salt, pepper
1. Chop the beans, peel and dice the potatoes.
2. Put the beans and potatoes into a large pot, fill with water until just covered and boil until they are soft but still firm to the bite. In the meantime, fry the bacon in a pan.
3. Add the peeled tomatoes and the bacon to the beans and potatoes and bring briefly to the boil again. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Refine with a dash of cream and serve.
Recipe : Claude Kirsch
If you like it hot, you can add a pinch of chilli paste to the bacon and tomatoes.