- 6 tbsp of homemade or ready-to-use mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g chicken fillet, diced
- 100 g stale bread croutons
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 romaine lettuce, cut into strips
- 12 anchovies, diced
- 1⁄2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt, pepper
- 20 rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP
1. Preheat a grill. Caesar Sauce: In a bowl, mix the may- onnaise with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Coat the diced chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the croutons with the remaining olive oil and dried garlic. Brown them for 2 minutes in a hot skillet while stirring. Set aside. In a salad bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the anchovies, croutons, diced chicken, coriander and flat-leaf parsley.
3. Divide salad among the plates. Drizzle with Caesar sauce. Decorate with rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP.