- 50 cl milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 225g sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 125g flour
For the moulds
- Teflon-lined aluminium moulds
- Melted butter
- Icing sugar
The day before
- Warm the milk over a low heat and pour it into a bowl.
- Break the whole eggs into the milk and add the egg yolk. Whisk together.
- Add the sugars and mix.
- Add the flour a little at a time to avoid lumps. Stir vigorously with a whisk.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
On the day
- Take the dough out of the fridge and preheat your oven. Turn on the oven to 190° on fan oven.
- Stir the dough vigorously with a whisk, to dissolve the deposit formed at the bottom of the bowl.
- Melt the butter and brush it over each mould. Sprinkle the inside of the moulds with icing sugar, making sure that each wall is covered.
- Fill the moulds with the mixture only ¾ full (the fluted pastry will swell when baked).
- Bake in the oven at half height for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven. Wait until they have cooled before removing them from the moulds.