- 100 g flour
- 8 cl sunflower oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 18 cl milk
- 1 level tsp. baking powder
- 200 g goats cheese (1 log, 45% fat)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. Pastis
- 2 tbsp. rosemary (fresh or dry)
- 1 level tsp. salt
- Silicone cannelé moulds
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C. Put the flour, baking powder and eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Add oil and milk and mix well.
- Cut the goats cheese into pieces and squash with a fork, then add to the batter. Carry on mixing, adding the honey, Pastis, rosemary and salt. To finish, briefly whiz the batter with a hand- held blender to break up the goats cheese.
- Fill 2⁄3 of the the silicone moulds with batter. Bake at 175 °C for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool a little and serve warm as an aperitif.