- 2 tins of cannellini beans (drained weight 240 g each)
- 60 g Tahini paste
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika powder (Pimenton de la Vera Ahumado)
- 1 tsp salt
1. Drain the beans in a colander, rinse well and drain.
2. Place in a food processor and blend to a smooth mass with the remaining ingredients. Season to taste, adding more salt and a couple of tablespoons of water if needed.
3. Allow to infuse in the fridge for at least 1 hour to let the flavours develop. Serve with grissini, vegetable sticks or bread.