- Barista milk machine
- One cappuccino cup
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 5 ml beetroot juice (unsalted)
- 100 ml soy milk
- 1 capsule of coffee BARISTA CREATIONS Vanilla Éclair
1. Pour 100 ml of soy milk into your Barista* milk machine.
2. Add a pinch of cardamom powder.
3. Pour in 5 ml beetroot juice (unsalted).
4. Close the lid, select the Cappuccino recipe and start the recipe.
5. Pour the hot milk froth into a cappuccino cup.
6. Prepare BARISTA CREATIONS Vanilla Lightning Espresso Coffee (40 ml) over the milk foam.
*Note: this recipe can also be made with an Aeroccino milk emulsifier.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine