- 4 beautiful, colourful radishes
- 4 yellow, white and red carrots
- 1 Japanese white turnip and some mini turnips
- 4 tbsp walnut oil and 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- A few sprigs of coriander
- Salt & pepper
- 1 piece of ginger
- Some pumpkin seeds
1. Brush and wash radishes and other vegetables. Cut them one after the other into very thin slices using a mandolin.
2. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the white vinegar and walnut oil with a whisk.
3. Dry roast the pumpkin seeds in a pan for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
4. Arrange the vegetable slices on a large dish, alternating colours to form a harmonious rosette. Drizzle with a few drops of vinaigrette, grate a little ginger and add a pinch of salt and a turn of the pepper mill.
5. Finish by adding a few coriander leaves and a few pumpkin seeds.