A simple and reliable recipe to prepare this essential dessert in no time at all.
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 250 g softened butter, and a little more to grease the baking tin
- 350 g sugar
- 7 eggs from which the white and yolk have been separated
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 750 g cottage cheese
- 150 g semolina
- 75ml milk
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Butter a 23 cm baking tin and spread the breadcrumbs evenly over the base.
2. Beat the butter and sugar until the mixture fades. Add the egg yolks, vanilla extract and then the cottage cheese, semolina and milk.
3. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and then add the egg yolk mixture. Pour into the baking tin.
4. Cook the cheesecake on level 2, with the "Natural Convection" program at 180°C for 75 minutes or until it is cooked but still soft in the centre. Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the baking tin before serving.
Serve with cream and garnish with peaches, nectarines, strawberries or any other fruit.