- 2 kiwis
- 2 ripe mangos
- 250 ml Greek yoghurt, 10 % fat
- 250 ml natural yoghurt, 3.5 % fat
- 3 tbsp liquid honey, e.g. acacia honey
- 60 g chia seeds
1. Peel and slice the kiwis. Peel the mangos, remove the flesh from the stone and cut into small cubes.
2. Mix the Greek yoghurt with the natural yoghurt and honey to a smooth cream.
3. Stir in the chia seeds and the yoghurt cream.
4. Leave to soak in the fridge for about 2 hours or over- night.
5. Just before serving, divide the fruit pieces between four glasses, cover with chia pudding and top with some fruit pieces. Serve immediately.