- 40 g butter
- 40 g flour
- 400 g milk
- Pepper, ground
- 1 pinch nutmeg, freshly grated
- 150 g cheese, mixed, e.g. Cheddar, Pecorino or Gouda
- 6-8 chicory pieces approx. 900g
- 6-8 thin slices of cooked ham
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 500 g water
- Put the comté cheese in the bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 5. Set aside and rinse the bowl.
- Put the water in the bowl and the chicory in the Varoma. Cook for 35 min/Varoma/Speed 2. Set aside. Empty the bowl without rinsing it.
- Insert the whisk, put the butter and flour in the bowl, cook 6 min/120°C/speed 1 without the measuring cup.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and cook for 7 min/110°C/speed 2.
- Add half of the grated Comté cheese, nutmeg to taste and whisk for 30 sec/speed.
- Wrap a slice of ham around each chicory and place in a casserole dish. Remove the whisk. Top with sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese and ground almonds.
- Place the dish in the top of a cold oven, set the temperature to 200°C (Th. 6-7) and bake for 20 min.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine