- 2 whole eggs
- 40 g sugar
- 50 g black chocolate
- 50 ml water
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites.
- Heat water and pour it in a bowl onto the chocolate so that it melts.
- Add the two egg yolks and stir.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- In the meantime, beat the egg whites with the sugar until firm.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Fill the mixture into small moulds and bake in the oven at 180° C for 8 minutes.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine