- 400 g potatoes
- 4 chorizo sausages (approx. 100 g each)
- 175 g sliced raclette cheese
- Spices and paprika powder for sprinkling
1. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, cook in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes, peel and slice.
2. Remove the sausage from the skin and cut into slices. Cut the rind off the cheese.
3. Fry the sausage on the roasting plate of the raclette machine for 4-6 minutes until brown, take it off, layer it with potatoes and cheese in raclette pans and sprinkle with spices and paprika powder. Bake under the grill of the raclette machine for 4-5 minutes until brown.