- 1 onion
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 package of 125 g of MOZZARELLA GALBANI
- 80 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar of artichokes hearts in olive oil
- 15 cl milk
- 15 cl liquid cream
- 1 sprig of parsley
- A few sprigs of chives
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into strips. Wash the tomatoes, dry and set aside. Wash the pepper, crack open, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
3. Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into large pieces. Wash and dry the chives and parsley, remove the leaves and chop. Set aside. Drain the Mozzarella Galbani and set aside.
4. Pour into an ovenproof dish, sauté the onion and pepper strips in a little oil and cook until the mixture is soft and lightly browned.
5. Mix the eggs, liquid cream, milk and flour. Add salt and pepper. Pour into an oven-safe pan, a large buttered baking pan or individual moulds.
6. Add artichoke hearts, onion-pepper mixture and chopped mozzarella cheese. Arrange the tomatoes on top. 7 Bake for about 25-30 min (depending on your oven and the size of the moulds).