- 4 cod fillets of 150 g each
- 1 small bunch of grapes
- 40 g dried grapes (blond)
- 40 g softened butter
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 6 cl grape juice
- Pepper, ground 5-berry mix
- Flower of salt
- 600 g water
- Cut out 4 squares of baking paper to make papillotes and set aside.
- Put 1 codfish fillet, a few grapes and the dried grapes in each papillote, crumble the thyme, add two knobs of butter, 1 tablespoon of grape juice on each fillet, 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Close each papillote and place in the Varoma.
- Put the water in the bowl. Place in the Varoma and steam for 20 min/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Serve hot, with quinoa for example.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine