- 1 kg parsnips
- 400 g potatoes
- 2 pears
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 l water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A few grains of cardamom
- Salt and pepper
1. Peel, wash and dice the parsnips.
2. Peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into large cubes. Chop the onion and garlic finely.
3. Peel and seed the pears and dice them.
4. Bring the water to the boil with a vegetable stock cube.
5. Fry the chopped onion with the garlic in a frying pan in olive oil until transparent.
6. Add the parsnips, potatoes and pears. Cover with the hot broth and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes.
7. Mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper if necessary. Arrange the velouté on plates with a pinch of pepper and a few crushed roasted hazelnuts.
Recipe : Sandrine Pingeon