- ½ bunch of green asparagus, trimmed
- ½ green, yellow, red and green peppers, deseeded, in strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 daisy-type crown loaf, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices of Gruyères AOP
- holm oak salad leaves
- salt, pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. In a bowl, mix the asparagus with the peppers, onion and zucchini. Add the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 18 minutes. Set aside.
2. Using a brush, brush the inside of the bread with balsamic vinegar. Divide the grilled vegetables. Place the slices of Gruyère AOPon top. Finish with the salad leaves.
3. Close the bread.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine