- 100 g butter
- 125 g spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 g walnut powder
- 1 egg
- 300 g plums
- flour to spread the dough
- vanilla ice cream
1. Cut the butter into small pieces. Using a food processor, blend the butter with the flour, powdered nuts, salt, sugar, and egg to make a shortcrust pastry. Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Wash and stone the plums and cut them into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and place on a baking tray covered with baking parchment.
5. Arrange the plum quarters in a circle on the dough, from the centre outwards, leaving a 5 cm border around it. Fold the edge over the plums.
6. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
7. In the meantime, roast the walnuts in a pan without oil until golden brown (be careful not to burn them).
8. Remove the pancake from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with nuts and serve with a scoop of ice cream.