For the milk chocolate brownie:
- 100 gr butter
- 60 gr milk chocolate 35 % cocoa
- 2 whole eggs
- 110 gr sugar
- 90 gr flour
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, then add the butter cut in pieces and melt it with the chocolate.
- Whip the eggs with the sugar for 3 minutes, than pour it in the melted chocolate and butter and mix with a spoon to obtain a smooth dough.
- Add the flour and mix everything.
- Pour it in a baking form, buttered and floured, and bake it at 180 C for about 20 minutes. Let it cool down.
For the dark chocolate mousse (round form of 18 cm diameter) :
- 90 gr milk 3.5 % fat
- 25 gr sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 145 gr dark chocolate 60 %
- 180 gr cream 35 % fat
- Whip the cream and put it in the fridge.
- Boil the milk in a pot.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with sugar.
- Pour the hot milk on the egg mixture and cook it at 80-82 C (it doesn't have to boil! ).
- Pour the mixture over the dark chocolate, cut in small pieces and mix with a spoon until you obtain a smooth cream. Let it cool down 2 minutes before adding the whipped cream. Mix everything with a spoon and pour the mousse in a mold then place it in the frost.
- Wait 12 hours before removing it from the mold and leave it in the frost.
Dark chocolate ganache:
- 125 gr cream 35 % fat
- 150 gr dark chocolate 70 %
Boil the cream, then pour it over the cut chocolate and stir with a spoon until you obtain a smooth cream. Heat the Ganache at 45°C and use it to freeze the mousse.
- Place the brownie on a dish, cover the top with a thin layer of raspberry jam.
- Add the frosted mousse in the middle and place the fresh raspberries around the mousse.
- Keep it in the fridge before serving.
Recipe: Alessandro Vitali