- 500 g risotto rice
- 2 l vegetable stock/chicken stock/beef stock
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 500 g broccoli
- 250 g sugar snap peas
- 100 g peas, frozen
- 1 onion
- 75 g parmesan
- 50 g butter
- 1 bunch of herbs (parsley, coriander, basil)
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and finely dice the onions. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan, sauté the onions until translucent, add the rice and sauté briefly.
- Add the vegetable stock little by little.
- In the meantime, clean the vegetables and cut them into pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the risotto 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time (approx. 25 – 30 minutes) and season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the parmesan and fold into the risotto.
- Garnish with chopped herbs.
More information : www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com