- 1⁄2 pomegranate
- 1⁄4 watermelon
- 1⁄2 lime
- 400 ml mineral water
- ice cubes
1. Wash the pomegranate and watermelon. Carefully brush the lime under hot water.
2. Cut the watermelon into quarters, then into slices with the peel and cut the slices into triangles.
3. Slice the lime finely with a vegetable slicer. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
4. Pour the pomegranate seeds first, then the melon slices into the glass. Add a few ice cubes and the lime slices. Fill the glass to the top with mineral water.
5. Close the glass and leave the drink to infuse overnight in the refrigerator, serve the next morning with a drinking straw.
Picture : © Frédéric Lucano