This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 3 eggs, size L
- 250 ml cream
- 2 ml vanilla extract
- 5 g cinnamon
- Grate of 2 oranges
- 6 brioche buns
- 40 g soft butter
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (180 °C fan oven, gas mark 4).
- Prepare the custard by whisking together the eggs, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Cut the brioche buns in half and butter generously. Top with chocolate chips and reassemble, placing in a Le Creuset 26 cm rectangular baking dish.
- Pour the custard around the buns and bake for 45-50 minutes until the custard is set in the centre and golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe & Picture: © 2023 Le Creuset
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine