- ½ red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 oranges
- 1 mango
- 1 small papaya (approx. 200 g pulp)
- 1 fresh green chilli pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 500 g shrimps, cooked and peeled
- 1 avocado
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the onion into fine rings and place in a large bowl. Add ¼ tsp. salt, olive oil and lime juice and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Peel and fillet the orange, catching the juice. Add the orange fillets to the onions.
3. Peel and dice mango and papaya, finely chop chilli pepper and chop coriander.
4. Add everything together with the shrimps to the onion mixture. Spread a little orange juice on top and chill for at least 30 minutes.
5. Shortly before serving, peel, core and dice the avocado. Season with salt and pepper and carefully fold into the salad.