- 200 g Fairtrade chocolate 70% cocoa
- 200 g butter
- 200 g Fairtrade sugar
- 200 g ground almonds
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 1 packet vanilla sugar (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 160° (140° in air circulation mode).
- Melt the chocolate & butter in a bain-marie.
- Gradually add the remaining ingredients to the melted mixture.
- Butter the cake tin and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Discover more recipes on www.fairtrade.lu
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine