- 4 tbsp Luxlait butter
- 180 g white spelt flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 325 g Luxlait natural yoghurt organic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 100 g dark chocolate drops
- 1-2 fresh bananas (or caramelised)
- 125 g of Luxlait yoghurt varieties
- a few chocolate drops
- Optional : maple syrup
- Melt the butter, then leave to cool slightly.
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix together.
- Whisk Luxlait natural yoghurt, honey and eggs in another bowl and add to the dry ingredients with 2 tbsp Luxlait butter. Mix just until a smooth mixture is formed. Add the chocolate drops at the very end.
- Heat some of the remaining butter in a large frying pan and fry 3 pancakes in it over a medium heat. Turn them as soon as the batter starts to bubble. Once the pancakes are ready (this takes about 5 minutes), keep them warm in the oven at 80 °C, covered with aluminium foil. Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper and use up all the batter.
- Place the pancakes on plates and serve with caramelised or fresh banana slices, a tablespoon of Luxlait yoghurt varieties and some chocolate drops. For the extra sweetness, add maple syrup.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine