- 1 egg
- 70 g milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 4 slices of brioche or bread
- 6 plums
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. mascarpone
- Place milk, egg, vanilla extract and cinnamon in bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Dip the bread/brioche slices into the mixture and fry on both sides for 2 – 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the plums into quarters and fry in a pan for about 5 minutes. Add the maple syrup and caramelise for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve the French toast with the caramelised plums and 2 tbsp mascarpone each.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine