- 2 eggs
- 200 g wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Put the flour, eggs, salt, water and olive oil in the bowl, then turn on the kneading mode /2 min. The dough should be crumbly. Shape it into a ball, wrap it in cling film and leave it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half. On a floured work surface, roll out each dough piece with a rolling pin into a long, rectangular shape.
- Use a rolling mill to roll out each dough piece more thinly (or a rolling pin), then cut out the desired shapes (tagliatelle, linguine, lasagne, ravioli, etc.).
- Flour regularly to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Separate the pasta shapes, then leave to dry at room temperature for at least 1 hour, adding flour if necessary.