- 250 – 375 g Luxlait yoghurt
- Pour the yoghurt into a freezer-safe dish. Smooth the yoghurt with a spoon.
- Decorate with berries, chocolate chips, dried berries or coconut flakes.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and leave at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
- Remove the yoghurt from the mould and break into pieces.
- Luxlait Hazelnut yoghurt: raspberry, blackberry, coconut flakes
- Luxlait Stracciatella and Cherry yoghurt: chocolate crumbs, redcurrant, dried raspberries *(1)
- Luxlait Mango Curcuma yoghurt: goji berries, coconut flakes
- Luxlait Piña Colada yoghurt: strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, chocolate crumbs, raspberry coulis *(2)
* 1. Pour the cherry yoghurt into the mould first, add small blobs of stracciatella yoghurt and draw patterns with a fork.
* 2. Pour the raspberry coulis over the yoghurt and draw patterns with a fork.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine