- ½ pink grapefruit
- 8 ice cubes
- 10 cl gin
- 6 cl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cl elderflower syrup
- Sparkling water to top up
- 10-12 juniper berries
- 1 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Also, at best ... a shaker
- Put the glasses in the freezer 1 hour before the "apero time".
- Squeeze the grapefruit and the lemon separately.
- Pour the juice of the grapefruit into the shaker with the ice cubes, the gin, the lemon juice and the elderflower syrup and shake well.
- Divide between two glasses with the ice cubes and fill with the sparkling water.
- Decorate with the juniper berries and rosemary and serve immediately.
Recipe: Heike Meyers
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine