- 150 g chickpeas in a jar
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Greek-style spice mix: 1 tsp Greek oregano, 1 tsp basil, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g feta cheese
- A handful of salad
1. Wash the vegetables. Mince the onion. Chop the tomatoes and cucumber.
2. Drain the chickpeas. Season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and the spice mixture to make a vinaigrette.
3. Cut the feta cheese into small cubes.
4. Fill the bottom of the jar with the chickpeas. Top with the feta. Finally add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and salad. Close tightly and store in the fridge for lunch or dinner the next day.
Mix all ingredients well before eating.
Note: For a recipe without dairy products, leave out the feta cheese or replace it with a vegetable yogurt seasoned with lemon, salt, pepper and the same spice mix.
Recipe by CookingwithElo for KACHEN
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine