- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ small red onion, chopped
- ½ bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime or lemon juice (to taste)
- 1-2 whole, finely chopped tomatoes (only the flesh, not the seeds and juice)
- If you like it spicy, you can add a chopped jalapeño chili to it.
- Peel the avocado and remove the core.
- Mash the avocado in a molcajete until it reaches your desired consistency
- Add the onion, jalapeno, cilantro and tomato and mix well.
- Add lime juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with Nachos.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine