- 3 whole eggs
- 125 g softened butter
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 250 g sifted flour
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Grated nutmeg
- 200 g grated cheese (Comté and/or Emmental and/or Gruyère etc.)
- 200 g cooked ham, in small cubes
- 1 onion
1. In a food processor or by hand, blendbutter,cream,eggs,flourand baking powder to make a dough.
2. Dice the onion and chop the pars- ley.
3. Season to taste. Add the parsley, onion, cheese and ham to the dough with a spatula. Mix well and put everything into a buttered cake form.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C on high and low heat and bake for 45 minutes.
Recipe: Alice Steffen