- 250 g flour
- 70 g sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 packets of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 40 ml oil
- 150 ml milk
- 100 g red fruit
- icing sugar
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
2. Add the milk, the oil and the yeast without stopping beating.
3. Add the flour gradually and mix well until you have a smooth batter.
4. Heat a frying pan, put a heart-shaped cookie cutter in it and pour in some of the dough.
5. Leave to cook, remove the cookie cutter and turn the pancake over onto the other side to continue cooking.
6. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
7. Repeat the operation to cook the other pancakes until the batter is used up.
8. Serve the pancakes sprinkled with icing sugar and accompanied by red fruit.