- 375 g LE MOULIN Pizza Flour
- 225 ml of water
- 10 g of salt
- 4-5 g dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
For the garnish
- 150 g tomato coulis
- 125 g Mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 tomatoes
- Red onion chopped to taste
- Garlic chopped to taste
- A few parsley leaves
- Add some of the water to the yeast and stir to activate the yeast.
- Take a large stainless-steel bowl and mix the flour and water. Then add the yeast diluted with water. Finally, add the salt and olive oil little by little.
- Knead the dough for at least 10 minutes until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Pour a little olive oil into the bottom of a stainless-steel bowl and place the pizza dough in it. Cover with plastic film.
- Leave it to rest at room heat for 3 to 6 hours so that it doubles in volume.
- Preheat your oven to 240° rotating heat.
- Flour your worktop and spread your pizza dough from the middle. The aim is to create the shape of a heart either by hand or with a pastry cutter. Place the dough on a baking tray.
- Spread your tomato coulis as a base for the pizza and put it in the oven for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Once the first baking has been done. Prepare and cut out the ingredients for the topping and decorate the pizza. Bake again for 5-6 minutes until the pizza is perfectly cooked.
- Place a few leaves of parsley, cut and serve!
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine