This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 60 g LUXLAIT garlic herb butter
- 8 slices of toast
- 8 slices proscuitto arrosto
- 100 g LUXLAIT Emmental in slices
- 100 g Cheddar in slices
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Cut the ham roughly to the same size as the bread slices. Layer them with cheese, then with two slices of ham each, followed by a little more cheese and then cover with the remaining slices of bread.
- Mix the softened LUXLAIT garlic herb butter with the mustard and spread the mixture on both sides of the sandwiches.
- Place in a frying pan and fry over a low to medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until golden.
For more recipes, visit www.luxlait.lu
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine