- 2 leeks with roots
- ½ Romaine salad
- 300 g baby spinach
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 stalks of celery with leaves
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Still mineral water
- 30 g roasted hazelnuts
- Remove the leek roots, wash and pat dry with some kitchen paper. Desiccate (or parch) them in a non-stick pan or in the oven preheated to 180°C until they become crispy.
- Cut the leeks in half lengthways and then in quarters and wash them thoroughly. Steam them quickly.
- Wash and dry the spinach shoots. Wash and core the apples and cut them into pieces. Slice and coarsely chop the celery stalks and leaves. Wash and spin-dry the salad.
- Place the leeks, salad, apples, celery and lemon juice in a blender. Blend at maximum speed, adding the spinach and mineral water gradually until you obtain a fine, smooth and creamy texture.
- At this point, you can either eat it cold or heat it over very low heat (to avoid losing the colour).
- Divide into small serving jars and decorate with the crispy leek roots and roasted hazelnuts.