- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 measuring cup
- Wooden spoon, dough scraper
- Kitchen towel
- Banneton or bowl
- Baking paper
- Sharp knife or scoring blade
- 500 g organic bread flour (LE MOULIN)
- 14 g salt
- 385 g water
- Rice flour for dusting
- 120 g sourdough starter (see previous video)
- Mix flour, salt, water and sourdough starter.
- Let sit for 15 minutes, then stretch and fold for the first time. Cover with a wet towel and let sit for 15 minutes. Stretch and fold a second time. Cover with the wet towel and let rise your dough until doubled in size (6-8 hours, depending on room temperature).
- Stretch and fold, cover, repeat after 15 minutes and place the dough in a banneton or a baking paper lined bowl.
- Put into the fridge (uncovered) and heat your oven to 250° C with the banneton in it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, take your dough form the fridge and bake in the banneton with the lid for 20 minutes, then another 10 minutes without lid.
Your Sourdough Bread is ready, enjoy!
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine