- 500 g whole milk
- 100 g cream
- 100 g egg yolks
- 50 g sugar
- 100 g ice blue mint syrup
- 50 g trimoline (inverted sugar)
- 100 g fresh mint
1. Infuse the fresh mint in the cream and cook, simmering for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk the yolks with the sugar until white, pour the hot liquid over the yolks, add the glacial mint syrup, and cook in the pan, stirring constantly until the temperature reaches 84° C. Add the trimoline and mix.
3. Leave to stand in the fridge overnight. Pass the mix through a cheesecloth and then prepare in an ice-cream maker.
Recipe : Yves Jehanne