- 20 g fresh herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley and/or dill)
- 120 g buttermilk
- 120 g sour cream 30 % fat in dry matter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g diced bacon
- 200 g farmhouse bread
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Chop the herbs finely and mix with buttermilk, sour cream, lemon juice and finely grated garlic clove. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Fry bacon in a pan until crispy and drain on kitchen paper.
3. Remove the crust from the bread and dice the bread. Put the bread cubes in the same pan and fry them crispy for about 2 minutes.
4. Cut iceberg lettuce into eight pieces and serve with dressing, bacon and croutons.