- 80 g of penne
- 125 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp. "herbes de Provence"
- 2 tablespoons of pesto
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- Optional: a few shavings of Parmesan cheese, 2 slices of smoked ham
1. Bring salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water for 1 minute.
2. Wash and cut cherry tomatoes in half. Season with olive oil and Provençal herbs.
3. Put the pasta in the jar and mix with the pesto.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes and then the arugula to the jar. If desired, also add a few shavings of Parmesan cheese and raw ham. Close tightly and store in the fridge for lunch or dinner the next day.
Mix all the ingredients well before eating.
Note: For a gluten-free and dairy-free recipe, use gluten-free pasta and vegan pesto.
Recipe by CookingwithElo for KACHEN
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine