In summer, you need to eat, drink and enjoy fresh fruit. The solution? Prepare a good fresh smoothie!
And with our Kachen Tips, you’ll never miss another one!
- You can mix up to 3 fruits together. We wouldn’t recommend more to really taste the fruits.
- If you want to fill up on vitamins, choose pineapple, beetroot or exotic fruits (mango, passion fruit)
- Dare to mix fruit and vegetables! What about cucumber and kiwi or spinach with apple?
- Before the fruit, think about the base: choose milk (vegetable or cow’s milk) or yoghurt rather than water or fruit juice which will make it more liquid.
- For a creamy smoothie? Add a handful of cashew nuts soaked in water, a handful of sliced frozen banana or frozen Greek yoghurt in the form of ice cubes.
- For an ultra-fresh smoothie? Use frozen fruit. Or add ice cubes.
- For a quick smoothie? Use frozen fruits!
- For a protein smoothie? Add a spoonful of peanut or almond butter, an avocado or even spirulina, that super protein.
Check out our selection of recipes for inspiration and let your creativity run wild!
Find more smoothies recipes in our Summer magazine, shop it HERE !