Want to spoil your mother but you’re short on ideas? Our team has compiled a few ideas for you together with some suggestions! Sending love to all the mothers out there.
Treat your mum to a selection of succulent delicacies!
- Oberweis offers a special Mother’s Day selection of delightful deserts.
- Steffen Traiteur invites to indulge with its exquisite takeaway menu for Mother’s Day.
- The Restaurant Le Plëss designed an exclusive menu. Booking in advance is advised!
Your mum is a fashionista ? Check out this vibrant selection!
- Romantico Romantico the up-and-coming jewellery brand in Luxembourg is a real must and inspires.
- Jacques Schneider recently opened a concept store in the Cloche d’Or shopping center. How about the iconic “Fille Grand-Ducale” t-shirt or his clever and stylish designs?
- Vol(t)age is also worth a closer look, with their series of smart-shirts that portray playful, mindful, or inspiring messages or witty puns.
A good Cookbook – Always a wonderful gift for any foodie
- Regrow by Paul Anderton & Robin Daly – How to grow fruit, herbs and vegetables from kitchen scraps.
- The Shortcut Cook by Rosie Reynolds – Classic recipes and the ingenious hacks that make them faster, simpler and tastier.
- Sicilia by Ben Tish – A love letter to the food of Sicily.
The latest trends and sets of kitchenware & tableware
- KitchenAid : the go-to place to stylishly equip and enhance any kitchen.
- Le Creuset : A real classic that makes the difference! We even have a Mother’s Day giveaway to win a set of their latest “Botanique Collection”.
- Claire Royer – Atelier Céramique : A universe of colourful and beautifully crafted ceramics.